The Royal County is a great outdoor location for corporate team building in Ireland.
Your colleagues can enjoy a relaxing round of golf on our Championship Golf Course, a pampering day of rejuvenating treatments in The River Spa and unlimited access to Knightsbrook Health Club with a fully equipped gym and a 17 metre swimming pool.
Corporate Team Building Activities at Boyne Valley Activities.
- Low Ropes
- A great challenge that needs group participation in order to navigate your way across multiple tight rope sections spanned between trees approximately one foot off the ground. Harder than you think!
- Bike Trail
- Take part in time trials as you race your opponents through our forest trails on our mountain bikes, you will be out of breath at the finish! There are different routes depending on ability.
- Climb our 11 meter wall and abseil down, your team mates will belay down so I hope you trust them!
- Tree Canopy Challenge Course
- Access our course from the top of the climbing wall, when you get to the top, get clipped on to the overhead lines of the High ropes and navigate your way around the many elements you meet on the way, from broken bridges to foot loops. Remember, you are 11 meters in the air and the trees are swaying, the features are challenging but the adrenalin is pumping! “Zip” your way back down to ground on our 100m zip line or chance a “leap of faith”.
- Raft Building
- Get your team and race against the clock and your opponents and try to assemble a “raft” using an array of “components” and launch onto the lake, it is one thing building the raft, but making it strong enough to ferry your team across the lake takes a lot of engineering!
- We have 2 options with our kayaking, both will be led by experienced instructors and you can either avail of our private lake or challenge yourselves on the river Boyne. We tailor the experience to suit the group but be warned we do like to incorporate fun, games and challenges on the water!
- White Water Rafting
- Our Rafting is led by experienced raft guides and takes in the white water sections of the Boyne, a grade III river, you will experience a lot of white water features along the way that we can really get stuck into, you will paddle hard, you will get wet (even if you manage to stay in the raft) but we guarantee you will have a super experience!
Prices start from 20 euro per person
- Transfers to and from hotel to activities inclusive
- Light refreshments available
- All activities fully insured
- Photos of the day inclusive
For your team building event, corporate outing or Hen and Stag parties, why not visit BoyneValleyActivities.ie. Boyne valley activities are based in Trim, Co.Meath and offer a wide range of activities from kayaking and canoeing to High ropes, go-karting, horse-riding, Archery and much much more... www.boynevalleyactivities.ie
email@example.com - James Murray
Contact James on 087 7342585
For more information on team building in Ireland please refer to the websites below: