Ideally located in magnificent parkland setting only 35 minutes from the Dublin City Centre, The Knightsbrook offers some of the most comprehensive conference facilities in Meath, incorporating all the necessary elements to guarantee suitable flexibility and versatility. Due to the wide variety of meeting and conferencing suites available at The Knightsbrook, we have thought it prudent to put together a dedicated conference team that will assist you in choosing the right venue and planning every last detail so your meeting or event will go smoothly. You merely inform the team of your budget and requirements, and they will work tirelessly to ensure that each and every guest has a positive experience.
The Knightsbrook conference hotel Meath is truly the ultimate destination for corporate team building in all of Ireland. Not only will your guests or delegates be accommodated in luxury, with every possible amenity they could require, they will also have access to:
- Our championship golf course, where they can relax and bond as they explore our exquisite greens.
- The River Spa, where they may unwind and emerge rejuvenated after treatments from our superbly qualified staff members.
- The Knightsbrook Health Club, where they may take advantage of our fully equipped gym and a 17 metre swimming pool
For more information on team building in Ireland please refer to the websites below:
*Please note that all hotel conference facility rates are based on a minimum of ten delegates.
We’re proud to boast one of the most popular meeting facilities in Ireland with a range of options available to suit individuals or groups using our modern and efficient services. Choosing to host a meeting at Knightsbrook means you’ll have the advantage of excellent conference facilities, Dublin conveniently situated close by and the stress-melting ease of being removed from the city bustle. As Meath’s largest conference venue, we are able to accommodate up to 1100 delegates with ease, while still maintaining the highest standard of service expertise.
Here are some of the options available:
- The main room – the Barbican Suite – is sub-divisible by two
- Direct access for loading and unloading of equipment.
- Make use of two suites, Hugh de Lacy and Gulliver’s Suite. Each of these meeting facilities can accommodate up to 200 people and the Gullivers Suite also has great natural light.
- Direct access for loading of equipment
- 2 Suites with a capacity of up to 200 – the Hugh de Lacy Suite and Gulliver’s Golf Suite which has natural light
- Breakout rooms.
- Air conditioning throughout
- On special request, arrange special delegate rates when using our hotel conference facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all conference space.
- Complimentary car parking for up to 600 cars.
- Access to a dedicated event coordinator that can efficiently manage your hotel conference facilities and schedule.
- AV available on request.
- Staging available
- Transport can be arranged for delegates on request
- Situated just 40 minutes from the airport.
- Special spa and golf rates available for delegates.
If you’re looking for conference hotels in Ireland with character, we have that too, as our facilities are set in the historic town of Trim, the heritage capital of Ireland offering much to see and explore. Book with one of the most prestigious meeting facilities in Ireland and ensure your event remains a memorable one.