SWIMMING LESSONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children swimming lessons this term will run for 10 weeks at a charge of €89 to members and €99 to non-members. Adult swimming lessons €89 members and €99 non-members
- Lessons last approximately 30 minutes and children are not permitted into the pool without their teacher.
- Lateness will not be tolerated.
- The Club reserve the right to change class times / days without prior notice.
- Classes need to be full in order for the course to go ahead.
- Swimming hats must be worn at all times along with proper swimming attire.
- Only children under the age of 8 years are permitted in the changing rooms of the opposite gender.
- All of the Health Club teachers are professionally trained as swim instructors.
- Please contact Health Club Reception on 046 9482117 to book the place
PROCEDURES FOR REBOOKING
- Our syllabus is one of continuous assessment, with re-booking and results on week 8, bookings will not be taken without full payment.
- Places cannot be guaranteed without full payment. Re-booking is based on a first come first served basis although current swimmers do have priority over new swimmers.
- Classes have limited numbers, therefore once a class is full no more bookings are taken.
- Any missed lessons cannot be made up or refunded, although in the case where a doctor’s note is provided we will do our best to accommodate.
GUIDELINES DURING LESSONS
- It is the responsibility of all parents / guardians to ensure the safety of their children while on the pool premises. Please be on time and supervise your child / children until class begins.
- Blue shoe covers must be worn by everyone entering the changing rooms.
- All children must use the pre cleanse showers before entering the pool. All children must use the toilet before starting their lesson. Under eights must be accompanied to the toilet by their parents.
- While observing the children in the lessons we would appreciate if all parents would remain seated and please do not speak to the teachers, as this distracts both teachers and children.